1) Jordan Doernbecher- Our predictions are that we’ll see a Jordan 7 or 11 release with the Doernbecher collection this fall. Whatever model does end up releasing, you’ll want it but probably won’t be able to find it.
2) Jordan 6 low Black/Silver – The last time we saw this sneaker was 2002, and now it’s set to return this August. Personally we can’t get enough black Jordan’s, especially when they’re such a clean and easy to wear colorway like this.
3) Jordan 1 Hi OG Chicago – Not much to say, this shoe is a classic. This May, get ready to see these once again.
4) Jordan 11 low Bred – Very similar to a PE that Mike had back in the day, these are a must-have. Set to hit shelves this May.
5) Jordan 7 Bordeaux – Regarded as one of the best Jordan 7 colorways, the Bordeaux last released in 2011. Even still, this is a shoe that could release every 4 or 5 years and continue to sell out every time.
6) Jordan 1 Hi OG UNC – Paying respects to Michael’s days in North Carolina, this original color is set to return this holiday season. Unfortunate for those looking to heat up the summer.
7) Jordan 11 “72-10” – Set for this year’s holiday 11 release, we are expecting a new look for the 11’s. Whether or not this is what ends up releasing, everyone will be grabbing a pair.
8) Jordan 7 Hare – Last seen in a Countdown Pack in 2008, this Jordan 7 classic is set to return in May.
9) Jordan 8 Aqua – Widely regarded as the best color of the Jordan 8, these are set to release this Black Friday. Make sure you’re ready to hit all the spots and pick up as many raffle tickets as you can because these will go quick.
10) Jordan 6 Maroon – These were rumored to release last year, and it seems like everyone was waiting on them. No official word from Nike confirming the release this year. But the rumors have everyone on the edge of their seats.