When we shared Chris’ Apartment Tour last week, we heard one thing loud and clear: everyone loved how he integrated his designer toy collection with all his other décor. For people with collectibles that are maybe of the more colorful variety, Apartment Therapy has put together some helpful hints for integrating them seamlessly:
1. Spread Items Out – Share the love by spreading your collectibles throughout the house. No need for one room to have all the fun!
2. Integration Is Key – Mix and match toys with more grown up pieces to make for a great display.
3. Cabinets Come In All Sizes – Cabinet the wrong size? No problem! Add shelving to create the perfect size to display your collection.
4. Curate Some, Blend Others – Be sure to blend some non collectibles in with the mix for a more interesting aesthetic.
5. Keep It Clean. Display collectibles — not dirt. Keep your collection clean!
Any other tips? Please share!